By R.P. Kuzmina
Read or Download Asymptotic Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications) PDF
Best differential equations books
Exploring the connection among arithmetic and ecology, Spatial Ecology specializes in a few vital rising demanding situations within the box. those demanding situations encompass figuring out the impression of house on neighborhood constitution, incorporating the dimensions and constitution of landscapes into mathematical versions, and constructing connections among spatial ecology and evolutionary concept, epidemiology, and economics.
This e-book is among the first dedicated to an account of theories of thermal convection which contain neighborhood thermal non-equilibrium results, together with a focus on microfluidic effects. The textual content introduces convection with neighborhood thermal non-equilibrium results in striking aspect, making it effortless for readers more recent to the topic zone to appreciate.
Development of Integration formulation for preliminary worth difficulties presents practice-oriented insights into the numerical integration of preliminary worth difficulties for usual differential equations. It describes a couple of integration ideas, together with single-step equipment reminiscent of Taylor equipment, Runge-Kutta tools, and generalized Runge-Kutta tools.
This e-book develops the speculation of normal differential equations (ODEs), ranging from an introductory point (with no past adventure in ODEs assumed) via to a graduate-level remedy of the qualitative thought, together with bifurcation idea (but no longer chaos). whereas proofs are rigorous, the exposition is reader-friendly, aiming for the informality of face-to-face interactions.
- IUTAM Symposium on Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamics: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium held in Monticello, Illinois, U.S.A., 26–30 August 2002 (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- An Exponential Function Approach to Parabolic Equations (Series on Concrete and Applicable Mathematics)
- Multiscale Wavelet Methods for Partial Differential Equations (Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications)
- The Direct Method in Soliton Theory (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- Principles of Partial Differential Equations (Problem Books in Mathematics)
Additional resources for Asymptotic Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications)
Asymptotic Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications) by R.P. Kuzmina