By Christiane Tretter
Read or Download Analysis II (Mathematik Kompakt) (German Edition) PDF
Similar differential equations books
Exploring the connection among arithmetic and ecology, Spatial Ecology specializes in a few vital rising demanding situations within the box. those demanding situations encompass knowing the effect of area on group constitution, incorporating the size and constitution of landscapes into mathematical types, and constructing connections among spatial ecology and evolutionary idea, epidemiology, and economics.
This ebook is without doubt one of the first dedicated to an account of theories of thermal convection which contain neighborhood thermal non-equilibrium results, together with a focus on microfluidic effects. The textual content introduces convection with neighborhood thermal non-equilibrium results in outstanding aspect, making it effortless for readers more recent to the topic region to appreciate.
Development of Integration formulation for preliminary worth difficulties presents practice-oriented insights into the numerical integration of preliminary worth difficulties for traditional differential equations. It describes a few integration recommendations, together with single-step tools comparable to Taylor equipment, Runge-Kutta tools, and generalized Runge-Kutta equipment.
This ebook develops the idea of standard differential equations (ODEs), ranging from an introductory point (with no previous adventure in ODEs assumed) via to a graduate-level remedy of the qualitative concept, together with bifurcation concept (but now not chaos). whereas proofs are rigorous, the exposition is reader-friendly, aiming for the informality of face-to-face interactions.
- Geometric Sturmian Theory of Nonlinear Parabolic Equations and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Mathematics & Nonlinear Science)
- Rate-Independent Systems: Theory and Application (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Methods of Small Parameter in Mathematical Biology (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Introduction to Nonlinear Dispersive Equations (Universitext)
- Ordinary Differential Equations: Introduction and Qualitative Theory, Third Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics)
Extra info for Analysis II (Mathematik Kompakt) (German Edition)
Analysis II (Mathematik Kompakt) (German Edition) by Christiane Tretter