By Farhan Saeed
A self-teaching relief that covers overseas rules for combating collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) or ideas of the line, together with navigation lighting and comparable occasions which may be requested in the Maritime and Coastguard employer oral examinations for the deck certificates of competency.
This booklet is split into sections. the 1st part comprises uncomplicated motives of the principles of the line, whereas the second one part covers greater than sixty occasions, examination questions and version answers.
Interactive navigation mild id software program is usually on hand on a better half web site to supply additional trying out earlier than exam. All questions are requested randomly, and should support arrange you for the oral exam.
- Self-teaching consultant to the foreign rules for fighting collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) / Maritime Coastguard enterprise (MCA) principles of the line oral examinations
- Scenarios, questions and version solutions assist you organize for the examination
- Interactive navigation gentle id software program on a significant other site permits scholars to check themselves sooner than getting into assessments. stopover at the web site at www.seamanshiptutor.com.
Read or Download A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students PDF
Similar ships books
Captain James Madison Hood used to be the genuine U. S. Consul within the novel Anna and the King of Siam, yet sooner than his arrival in Bangkok, he used to be additionally a service provider send captain, builder of clipper ships, legislator in either Massachusetts and Illinois, industrialist, and land speculator. He was once current on the beginning of the Republican occasion.
The pains and tribulations skilled whereas crusing outdated and drained American tugboats midway all over the world. An wonderful and enormously relaxing read.
A self-teaching reduction that covers foreign rules for combating collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) or principles of the line, together with navigation lighting fixtures and comparable events that may be requested in the Maritime and Coastguard organisation oral examinations for the deck certificates of competency. This booklet is split into sections.
The early Nineteen Thirties couldn't were worse for transport. With the arrival of the melancholy, the North Atlantic had grown very in need of its most useful commodity: passengers. Ships started to sail half-full, and occasionally even emptier, and destiny clients have been bleak. either Cunard and its nearest rival, the White famous person Line, have been challenging hit, with too many ships opposed to a long way too few occupied passenger berths.
- Heavy Weather Tactics Using Sea Anchors & Drogues
- The Ballard Locks (Images of America)
- Hidden History of Maritime New Jersey
- Silent Strategists: Harding, Denby, and the U.S. Navy's Trans-Pacific Offensive, World War II
- Lifeboats of the Humber: Two Centuries of Gallantry
- The End of Chris-Craft: Second Edition
Additional info for A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students
A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students by Farhan Saeed